You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly.
Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course is the perfect course when you are ready to progress with your Microsoft Excel skills. Taught by a university professor with over twenty years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels "how to use" Microsoft Excel, Todd McLeod has designed, refined, and perfected this course to make it easy for you to learn Microsoft Excel.
Providing a comprehensive curriculum of 399 video lectures, including over 100 hands-on exercises, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
- Learn how to use "paste special" to copy data from the web and get it into Excel
- Learn how to insert pictures, shapes, word art, symbols, hierarchy charts & relationship charts
- Learn how to include hyperlinks to external resources and call-out text boxes
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel shortcuts
- Learn how to work with data
- Learn how to import text data
- Learn how to sort and filter data
- Learn how to use the advanced filter
- Learn how to use vlookup & freeze frames
- Learn how to use find & replace to quickly update data
- Learn how to convert delimited text into columns
- Learn how to remove duplicates & validate data
- Learn how to use "what-if" analysis & create forecasts
- Learn how to consolidate, group, & sub-total data
- Learn all about visually representing data & creating charts
- Learn how to include sparklines, combo charts, & trendlines
- Learn how to format your worksheets for printing
- Learn the different ways of viewing your worksheets
- Learn how to include headers & footers in your worksheets
- Gain a thorough foundation in using Excel functions
- Learn how to use logical functions
- Learn how to use text functions
- Learn how to use date & time functions
- Learn how to use lookup & reference functions
- Learn how to use information functions
- Acquire skills using conditional formatting & custom views
- Gain insight into using Office365 online
- Receive an entire bonus section covering Google Drive
- financial functions
- future value
- present value
- pivot tables
- data model (power pivot)
- get & transform (power query)
- transforming data
- appending & merging data
- 3-D maps & animation
- object linking & embedding
As bonus material, you will also be provided with
- a comprehensive set of over 100 "hands-on exercises"
- solutions to all of the "hands-on exercises"
If you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you are an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these "hands-on exercises."
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos.
This class is guaranteed to help you progress with your Microsoft Excel skills. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel. Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Todd McLeod’s Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Greater Commons founder & teacher; champion of world class online instruction; teaching online since 1997; honored as one of California’s top community college instructors; studied online education at UC San Diego; started the Online Teacher Training Program and taught college faculty in central California how to teach online; one of the world’s leading trainers in the highest paying programming language in America; teacher to 528,918 students last year online; motivating, inspiring, and teaching teachers how to teach online at their greatest potential - this is Todd McLeod, working every day for the greater common good.