“How To Become an Entrepreneur & Develop Entrepreneurial Skills” provides practical and applicable information to help you succeed in business.
For beginners and those with experience, this course provides valuable knowledge backed by research which you can use to realize business success.
The principles taught in this course are the same principles your instructors, Andrew and Todd, have used to realize success in their own lives. Todd McLeod is tenured college faculty in Business Information Systems, and Andrew Cull built and sold an Inc. 500 company which was the second best place to work in Seattle. In this course you will learn principles for business success which are based both on academic research and real world practical experience. You will:
- Gain an understanding of the job of an entrepreneur
- Learn the actual odds of success for those starting a business
- Acquire awareness of the leading causes of business failure
- Learn how to avoid the mistakes that cause business failure
- Recognize the importance of preparation
- Learn how to gain valuable experience
- Know when you are prepared enough to start your own business
- Acquire insight into the importance of a team
- Understand the essential team you need before you start a business
- Learn what to look for when finding people for your team
- Learn where to look to find team members
- Learn how to motivate team members
- Understand intrinsic and extrinsic rewards
- Learn to manage your own expectations
- Understand the expected timeline of a new business
- Gain appreciation for the value of connections
- Learn to cultivate and leverage connections
- Know how to go from business concept to opportunity
- Understand the importance of a feasibility analysis, and how to conduct one
- Gain insight into the role of funding, and whether or not you need it
- Learn how everything comes down to the allocation of scarce resources
- Acquire the greatest insight in business: The importance of customer focus
- Laugh learning about Airbnb's 11-star customer experience
- Gain an introduction into business entity selection
- Learn to distinguish proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, corporations, and s-corps
- Understand the importance of a separation of concerns
- Gain practical insights and skills in tracking your expenses
- Learn the fundamentals of intellectual property
- Acquire the ability to protect your intellectual property
- Understand trademarks, patents, and copyrights
- Gain an understanding of non-disclosure agreements
- Gain an understanding of proprietary information and inventions agreements
- Achieve balance in the four areas of health: physical, emotional, social, financial
- Understand the importance of sleep
- Learn how to work in productive bursts
- Gain skills and tools to manage uncertainty and stress
- Learn to learn more quickly
- Optimize your working time with the "12Ps" of success
- Receive resources to learn even more valuable information
- Gain appreciation for the importance of enjoyment, choices, and hustle
- Acquire a checklist which you can use when starting your business
- Learn the #1 factor, backed by research, for creating a successful life
More than degrees, more than experience, more than educational attainment or economic background, the principles covered in this course will give you a solid foundation for success not only in business, but also in life.
Your instructors created this course because this is the course they wish had existed when they were starting their careers.
Distilled to its essence, this course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in business and in life. Taught by two accomplished individuals, your instructors' credentials include:
Andrew Cull's accomplishments:
- Built and sold this company
- An Inc 500 company
- Ranked as the 2nd best place to work in Seattle
- Consulting firm
- 7 out of 7 successful turn-arounds
Todd McLeod's accomplishments:
- Dean's medallist
- Tenured college faculty
This class is guaranteed to improve your success, both in life and business. Once enrolled, you will have access to this course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this class to review material or to learn new material. Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Andrew & Todd’s training will forever transform the way you conduct business and live life.
Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn the principles of success in business and life.
Now, if you've read this far, we have something special for you:
We are so excited you're here!
What we have included in this course has helped both of us (Andrew & Todd) in our lives.
We are excited for you because we know that the content in this course can do for you what it has done for us - help you succeed.
Few people have the opportunity, the good fortune, the success, to be where you are right now - to have found this course and to have the ability to learn from this course.
You are already so fortunate, even just to have this opportunity right here - to be looking at a computer screen, TO HAVE A COMPUTER, oh my gosh, WOW, and to have the opportunity to learn. This is such good fortune. This is so wonderful.
Perspective is everything in life.
This is one of the main things you will learn from this course.
If you have the right mindset, you can accomplish amazing things.
Henry Ford famously said, “Whether or not you believe you can, or believe you can’t, you are right.”
Your mindset, your mentality, your perspective is first-and-foremost the most critical factor in determining your success.
This is but one of the things you will learn in this course. There is much more great content, and we know that what you learn in this course is going to make a wonderful positive difference in helping you realize success in your life.
So welcome. We’re glad you’re here. Come join us. We look forward to sharing great knowledge with you. We look forward to seeing you become even more successful.
Let’s get started learning!
Andrew & Todd